See video of the event here.
Thursday October 6, 2016
5:00 to 6:30pm
Elliott School of International Affairs
Lindner Commons, 6th floor
1957 E Street NW
Washington, DC 20052
On behalf of the Institute for International Economic Policy, GWU, and the International Tax and Investment Center, you are cordially invited to the 2nd Annual Frenzel Memorial Lecture on Tax and Trade on October 6, 2016. The event is named in honor of Bill Frenzel, the founding Chairman of the ITIC and 10-term U.S. House of Representatives Member. Frenzel, who passed away in 2014, is best known for having been a leading authority on tax and trade issues in Congress. The Frenzel Memorial Lecture will feature the Honorable Robert B. Zoellick, former World Bank President.
- Ambassador (Ret.) Reuben Brigety, Dean, Elliott School of International Affairs
- The Honorable Dave Camp, Honorary Co-Chairman, ITIC Board of Directors, Senior Policy Advisor, PwC, Former Chairman, House Committee on Ways and Means
- Graciela Kaminsky, Professor of Economics and International Affairs, GWU, will share some of the research being undertaken at GWU on the challenges facing the global economy
- The Honorable Robert B. Zoellick, former World Bank President and former U.S. Trade Representative
- Moderated by Jeffrey E. Garten, Dean Emeritus of the Yale School of Management, Former Undersecretary of Commerce for International Trade
- 6th Floor Lounge, 1957 E Street, NW