Thursday, July 16, 2015
Marvin Center Grand Ballroom
800 21st Street NW
Washington, DC 20052
The IGF-USA 2015 was a full-day conference that brought together thought leaders from across the Internet multi-stakeholder community to highlight and engage in discussions about key issues that will drive the future of the Internet.
- Encryption, Backdoors, Security and Privacy
- The Politics of Innovation: Can the Internet Spur Too Much Disruption?
- Truth and Trolls: Dealing with Toxic Speech while Protecting Free Speech Online
- The state of digital rights and Free Expression Online
- Critical Internet Resources: An update on progress and challenges remaining for the transition of IANA stewardship and enhancing ICANN accountability.
- Enhancing Multistakeholder Cooperation
- Internet of Things
- The Digital Trade Imbalance: There is an imbalance in trade strategies between the US and many of its trade partners
- Connecting the Next Billion
- Catherine A. Novelli – Under Secretary of State & Senior Coordinator for International Information Technology Diplomacy
- Ambassador Daniel A. Sepulveda – Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and U.S. Coordinator for International Communications and Information Policy
- Lawrence E. Strickling – Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information and Administrator, National Telecommunications and Information Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Vint Cerf – Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist, Google
- Steve Crocker – Chairman of the Board of Directors, ICANN
- Kathryn Brown – President and CEO, The Internet Society
For more information, please contact Kyle Renner at email@example.com or 202-994-5320.
Public Interest Registry
Software and Information Industry Association
The Internet Society
Internet Infrastructure Coalition
Videos from the Forum